Poorna Titali Asana :
This is one of the asanas to be done from sitting position.
Titali Asana Method :
- Sit keeping both the legs straight.
- Slowly bend both the legs from the knees and adjust in such a way that the soles of both the legs remain in touch with one another.
- Keeping the heels of both the legs in touch with one another, bring them nearer to the body as possible as you can.
- Keep inner muscles of the thighs completely relaxed.
- Hold the palms of both the legs gently with the palms of both the hands.
- Give up and down motion to the legs with little push from the elbows. try to make the touch of the knees with the ground.
- Thus, give motion to the legs like the wings of a butter fly. Have 30 to 50 such repetitions.
- Keep normal breathing action.
- Bend both the hands from elbows and put the palms of the hands on the knees.
- Give up and down motion to the knees with gentle pressures by the palms of the hands.
- Do 20 to 30 such repetitions
- Extend the legs and make them relaxed.
Point to be kept in mind :
- Do not do this asana in the disease like sciatica, testicles and uretus.
- To site for longer time steadily in the meditation asanas like Padmasan, Sidhdhasana or Vajrasan, the muscles of the legs become efficient.
- The inner muscles of the thighs get more rest. The tension created by standing or walking for longer time gets rid-of.
Breathing efficiently increases. Fat of stomach decreases. Muscles of the stomach become strong. Spine and waist become flexible. Constipation and indigestion is removed.