Introduction of Bael Fruit :
Bael fruit or Wood Apple is a famous in my India and has a lot of benefits. From keeping our digestion good to relieving from respiratory problem, wood Bael fruit can help us in many ways.
In India, Bael fruit is quite famous. It is seasonal fruit and appears during summers. it is not just fuit which is great in taste, but it has various health benefits too. it keeps us away from health issues like constipation, piles, diarrhoea and food pipe problems. This is amazing fruit has vitamin, calcium, tannin, protein and other great nutrients.
Health Benefits of Bael Fruit :
- Good for kidney : Important nutrients present in bael fruit can make your kidney stay healthy. it makes the kidney stay detoxified naturally. So, eating this fruit can be good for your digestive system.
- Good for you digestion : Bael fruit has a lot of health benefits. it has laxative effects which are great for our digestion. it gives us relief from constipation, diarrhoea, stomach pain etc. so, overall this fruit can help us with many health problems.
- Respiratory problems : Bael fruit has ability solve our respiratory problems. other than that, it has anti-allergic, anti-bacterial properties which keep you to stay away from lungs infections. So, it can easily prevent the mucus to cover your respiratory tract. Hence, you get the better respiratory system.
- Keeps you stay away from constipation : Do you know when constipation happens to our body most frequently ? when our body lacks in vitamin C. Lack of vitamin C can make your immune system waek. So, not only just constipation, it makes you weak from many other perspectives too. So, eating beal every alternate day can provide you many health benefits and prevents constipation.
- It is good for liver health : Bael fruit has beta-carotene which is extremely good for our liver other than that, it has triamine which is a vitamin beneficial indigestion. hence, eating a bael fruit every day can help us to get rid of liver problems and make its functions even better.